17 Weight Loss Affirmations To Gain Self Esteem
I believe so much in the power of
affirmations that I want to put this out there since they can literally
transform a person's attitudes and therefore entire life. If you have
found this page and are unaware of what affirmations are, read this
article first on Affirmations
and how to use them. Essentially, they are positive statements that are
repeated to help shift subconscious beliefs that
Goals For Success
The reason why positive statements can work with weight issues is that
weight gain mostly stems from certain ingrained thoughts, attitudes and
beliefs that sabotage practices that keep weight in check. Any belief
that is learned can be corrected and this may be easier than you think.
Here are some positive statements to get you going. Please remember
they are not meant to replace a healthy eating and exercise plan;
rather they can help us to happily enforce such plans and change our
beliefs at a deep level.
List Of Daily Weight Loss Affirmations Examples
- I can change my habits
quickly and easily.
- I change my habits now.
- I have full power over what I think and crave.
- I choose to eat the right foods.
- Fresh foods are a joy to prepare and consume!
- I place nutritious foods only into my shopping basket.
- I attract others who eat correctly and understand good nutrition.
- I attract others who understand and support my new habits.
- I attract books and information that can help me change my life.
- Exercise is what I choose for my fitness and for myself.
- I exercise - Each day is easier and I am fitter.
- I gift myself the time to exercise because I am beautiful.
- Creating an exercise program is joyful and easy.
- I am proud to be out there exercising each day (or second day).
- I am positive and listen to my own advice above all others.
- In moderation, I exercise always in my life.
- I eat (90%) nutritious food, and the occasional treat because I
deserve it.(insert a percentage)
Fat Loss Affirmations And Self Esteem
We are using the Law of Attraction when we use affirmations. We can
also use positive statements to work on our self esteem, especially if
we were raised around negative people who caused our self esteem to
take a hit. Affirmations for losing weight will work as long as we
don't sabotage our own efforts.
The list above are some of the best weight loss affirmations so why not give it a go? Choose a few to work with
initially. Focusing on two statements is ideal at any one time. Spend
several days on those statements until you are sure they have effected
As you practice, you can feel
when you have worked enough on any affirmation. You do not need to
change every attitude about yourself today; you can take your time,
identifying the area within you that needs the most work - and start
there. When you experience how affirmations effect positive change
within you, you will be able to write your own statements easily.
This article is copyright of AskingAngels.com. The first 200 words only
may be shared as long as they are unaltered and proper credit is given to the website with this link
www.askingangels.com included. The full article may not be
copied or reproduced without express written permission from
the copyright holder.